Statement of Faith
- 1 The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- 2 There is one God, eternally existent in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and we, in body, soul, and spirit, are made in the image of God.
- 3 The only hope for humanity is belief in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died upon the cross to become sin and take our punishment.
- 4 All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Still, we can be forgiven, saved, and receive the promise of eternal life through faith in Christ. His blood alone qualifies us for entry into the kingdom of heaven.
- 5 The Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ, enabling them to live righteous and godly lives, and that without the influence of the Lord in our lives, we would surely perish.
- 6 Jesus Christ will personally return to earth in power and glory just as He said.
- 7 The church—the body of Christ—comprises all who believe in, embrace, and follow Christ. Those who have been spiritually regenerated are charged with the twin mission of worldwide evangelism and the nurture and discipleship of other believers.